Role Profile: Test Analyst (multiple positions)
Location: Primarily remote with limited client visits as required
Sponsorship: We do not hold a sponsorship licence so any applicants will need to evidence entitlement to work in the UK
Salary: £25k-35k + benefits depending on experience
tiQtoQ – Quality throughout
At tiQtoQ, we have experience of designing, developing and successfully delivering quality assurance services for innovative organisations across the UK.
Adopting an Agile approach that enables us to adapt quickly and respond effectively, we take pride in delighting our clients through the consistent delivery of testing solutions, QA services, and specialist QA resources.
We have retained an entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality and have exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the coming 12 months. To keep growing and keep winning, we need to add more great people to our team to help drive our business forward.
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join a group of exceptionally talented and passionate individuals and contribute towards our continued success.
We recognise that the world around us is changing. We’re excited to embrace the opportunities that we have to recruit the very best talent to join our team.
Being a Test Analyst at tiQtoQ
As a key member of our QA Delivery Team, you will join projects helping manage the quality of our clients’ visions and drive ground-breaking technologies propelling the company’s growth.
Explore an opportunity for you to demonstrate a wide variety of skills and build upon them in ever evolving services, in a company where each project brings its own new challenges and rewards across a spectrum of technologies.
As an integrated member of a test team, with a commitment to delivering robust quality we can be proud of, your role will be to help embed quality throughout the testing lifecycle as we aim to produce testing deliverables and outcomes to the high standards our clients expect.
In this role you will:
- Analyse contractual requirements and derived requirements to ensure testability
- Review designs to ensure coverage of requirements
- Produce test cases and test scripts from detailed design documentation
- Actively participate in System, System Integration and E2E Integration testing phases
- Contribute to the delivery of comprehensive Test Plans and Schedules
- Define test data requirements
- Define test environmental requirements for each test
- Execute tests and raise Defects
- Support client resource during UAT execution activities
For this role the following skills are essential:
|Interpersonal / Communication skills||Able to express yourself clearly and be easily understood orally and in writing, able to build effective, collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients|
|Self-starter||Motivated and comfortable working autonomously|
|Problem solver||Relish in tackling complex issues and offering creative solutions|
|Results orientated||Able to focus efforts towards achieving objectives and meeting targets|
|Innovative||Open to different and new ways of doing things, developing and supporting the introduction of new and improved methods, processes, technologies and ways of working|
|Organised||Able to prioritise workload and tasks effectively|
|Flexible||Willing and able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily|
|Tenacious||Driven to complete projects to a high standard whilst meeting required deadlines|
|Resilient||Able to remain focussed, composed, and optimistic in difficult situations and bounce back from challenging situations|
|Attention to detail||Thorough in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.|
And you will also need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in quality assurance
- Practical knowledge of waterfall and agile test design techniques within an agile environment
- To collaborate in requirements analysis to base testing and quality activities around
- To be able to provide feedback to the project team throughout the development lifecycle using regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Experience with testing RESTful APIs
- Experience testing 3rd party applications and enterprise solutions (e.g. ServiceNow, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite)
- To be able to follow a defect management process
- ISEB Foundation/ISEB Intermediate/Certified Agile Tester or similar level of experience
- Previous experience using test and defect management tools are desirable
- Experience with setting up, designing, writing, and maintaining automation frameworks and tools
The values we deliver by are:
- Always act with openness, integrity, and honesty
- Deliver quality throughout
- Adapt and innovate always
- Enjoy the challenge
- Own it
And in return:
We recognise that our success comes from the talent, passion, and dedication of our team. Working collaboratively, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, reinforcing our culture of ownership.
You will work on exciting projects, delivering value to organisations and communities, with innovative technology and systems. We understand the importance of personal growth and professional development and invest in the skills of our people to nurture their talent. Our working environment is fast paced, exciting and fun to work in.
We are an inclusive employer that welcomes diversity, challenges discrimination, and promotes equality. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic.